Seedlings® Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils, botanicals, and non-nano zinc oxide, and is vegetarian friendly. This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventative measure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula—developed specially for your infant’s tender skin—seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducing redness.
Get to Know
- Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
- Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness
- Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
- Reduces redness
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally-derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegetarian friendly
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Mango butter
- Murumuru butter
- Lavender essential oil
- German Chamomile essential oil
- Helichrysum essential oil
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes
- Stop using and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.