Get to Know
In addition to various types of Eucalyptus, Breathe Again includes Blue Cypress, which is steam distilled from the leaves and wood of the blue cypress, a tree indigenous to Australia. It also includes Copaiba, which comes from the resin of the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With these potent essential oils, Peppermint, Myrtle, and more, Breathe Again is a must-have any time you’re in need of a refreshing experience.
Has an invigorating and awakening aroma, especially when applied under the nose or to the head and neck
Offers a refreshing experience when inhaled and a cooling sensation when applied topically
Provides a refreshing scent in stuffy environments
Can be applied to joints after high-impact activity or to fatigued muscles for a cooling effect after physical activity
- Carry Breathe Again in your purse or gym bag for a portable refresher whenever you need it.
- Use the roller to massage oil onto fatigued muscles for a cooling sensation after a long day or a hard workout.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose for a refreshing experience.
- Apply Breathe Again to your chest for a stimulating aroma and to provide a refreshing scent in stuffy environments.
- Apply it topically in the evening for a soothing and comforting aroma during seasonal changes.